Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reborn part I (an Attempt)

Dear me,
Had I try to know you
more than anything in this world

Had I change
any particular way
just to meet you

Had I whisper you
though you ignore

Have I ?


Were conscious

put off its sub

Were feeling
became real

Were there water
on oil?

Were they??

Was I understanding
you as I or me?

Was I changing my
mind and becoming evil?

Will I survive?

Will my reflection
show my shadow?

Will I read it?

Can I ?

Will my little
show my half?

Will I be yours?
Will you be me?

Will we be one?
but when?


Able I catch your back

Unable I reach your front

Able I subdue my anger
Unable my heart

Have I become you?

Have one, once apart
then be one?

Had I try to talk to you
with my deepest patience


but when will you tell??


I



1 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Ona said...

assalamu'alaykum..
hi penulis_angin.. ^^
berdesirlah.. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home