Monday, December 31, 2007

LOVE LETTER OF CONFUSION

Dear Romeo,
I’m sorry for anything that happened to you… I don’t mean to be rude but I don’t want to accept just because I feel sorry for it… Although in this world we can’t make it… I’m sure it will be in another… do you believe in reincarnation? Well, I don’t … but it happens (maybe) .. do you believe in intuition?? It’s best to believe yours .. although against the reality or your realistic way of thinking. Do you believe in spirits? I will describe myself as a free spirit that can not stay long in a cage.. do you like freedom?? Well, I do because there is no freedom on earth.. I seek for the rare.. do you believe in dignity?? What about placing yourself as an antagonist? Or protagonist sounds good? Do you know when I have intention on you? Can you guess it?? I’m looking for someone who can manage to guess me… who is me?? Like I said before, I describe myself as a free spirit… maybe bird will be better.. I don’t want to be caught; just to be waited and be accepted mentally physically
The sooner reply is a pleasure.



From someone who might be Juliet

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home